- As reported on Resetera.com Onimusha.com DNS was updated on 2nd June, the same day as Resident Evil 2 remake and Devil May Cry 5 DNS updates. According to the post on Resetera, a little over a month ago a brand new set of global Onimusha trademarks were registered.
For those who have never played Onimusha, Onimusha was developed by Capcom in early 2000. The series used historic figures that shaped Japan’s history, retelling their stories mixed with supernatural elements. The games were action-adventure with third person combat and puzzle. The series has sold over 8 million copies.
- Onimusha: Warlords (PS2 2001) scored Metacritic score of 86.
- Genma Onimusha (Xbox 2002) scored Metacritic score of 83.
- Onimusha 2: Samurai’s Destiny (PS2 2002) scored Metacritic score of 84.
- Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (PS2 2004) scored Metacritic score of 85.
- Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (PS2 2006) scored Metacritic score of 81
We could possibly be getting a sequel or a HD Collection.