Today, PQube Games have announced the western localization of Our World Is Ended for PlayStation 4, Switch and PC. Unfortunately, our beloved PS Vita has been left out. It’s a visual novel style game that’s similar to Steins: Gate. PQube game haven’t announced a release at this time but they announced their new partnership with Red Entertainment.
Here’s an overview of Our World is Ended:
- An engaging story with lovable characters – Meet the wild bunch that is Judgement 7, a team of eccentric game developers, trapped between reality and the game world where simple glitches can have devastating consequences!
- Visit iconic Tokyo landmarks – Set in a perfect recreation of the popular Asakusa district, Our World is Ended takes players to some of the most eminent places of Japan’s capital city.
- Outstanding production values – Talented and renown voice actors as well as gorgeous visuals rendered in a unique art style turn this sci-fi story into an unforgettable journey.
- The interactive Selection Of Soul system – Whenever Reiji gets flustered, the S.O.S system will be triggered. His emotions will flow onto the screen before vanishing. Quickly react to see how your choice will affect the dialogues.
- Over 40 hours of gameplay – The deep narrative and plentiful conversation options make for a lengthy visual novel full of humour and otaku subculture references!
Check out the trailer below