We have another Switch port on the way. This time, it’s Raiden V Directors Cut. Raiden V is a shoot em up that released exclusively on Xbox one in 2016. The game eventually made its way on PS4 in 2017 with a physical release. The Nintendo Switch port will also get a physical release according to UFO Interactive. The game is scheduled to release in June according to reports via Nintendo Soup.
Here’s a trailer for Raiden V: Directors Cut
Here’s a summary of Raiden V Directors Cut
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the PlayStation 4 and PC in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Tag in a friend and unleash devastation on your enemies!
- Extreme Graphics – Full 1080p support to bring every explosion, missile attack, and Boss Kills to earth-shattering realism on HDTVs and monitors!
- Tri-View HUD – New levels of frenetic, heart pounding, pulsing action as real-time game status changes, command center data and gameplay simultaneously update you on the action and your performance!
- Fully narrated storyline for the first time in the series!
- Fight your own path through a branching storyline!
- Choose between three different ships to pilot, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and outfit them with nine different weapon types!